International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Funding at the University of Technology, Sydney 2022.
Scholarship Description International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Funding at the University of Technology Sydney is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Public Health Services Management, taught at University of Technology Sydney. The deadline of the scholarship is open.
BRIEFLY ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, SYDNEY/WHY THIS SCHOOL?
The university is a public research university which is located in Sydney in New South Wales in Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988 and has nine faculties and schools which include the faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Health, Law, Science, Transdisciplinary Innovation, Engineering and Information Technology, Design, Architecture and Building, School of Health, and school of Business. Its motto is: ‘Think. Change. Do.’
Being regarded as one of the world’s leading universities, the University of Technology, Sydney is ranked first in Australia and eleventh in the world. The university is home to over fifty research centres and institutes as it focuses its research on areas like data science, health, social futures, future work and industry, as well as sustainability. Some of the major research centres include: the centre for health technology, advanced analytics institute, centre for artificial intelligence, centre for autonomous system, centre for quantum software and information technology, institute of sustainable future, centre for forensic science, among others.
The academic board of the university plays a key role in the university’s community for providing a forum for discussing and debating the academic directions of the university as well as the quality of the academic programs of the university. This academic board consists of the both members of the academic staff and student members elected for a general period of 1-2 years.
The University of Technology, Sydney has been awarded five stars for excellence in higher education including five stars for employability, facilities, innovation, engagement, among others. The University’s undergraduate and postgraduate courses (all of them) can help one invent their next move. Join the moving train today!
International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Funding at the University of Technology Sydney is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Technology, Sydney.
The subject, Public Health Services Management is available to study under this scholarship program.
You should consider applying for this scholarship program now it is open for the following reasons:
- The University of Technology, Sydney will provide 25% off on the tuition fees for the standard duration of course.
- Studying at the University of Technology, Sydney, will make and get you job ready even before completing their studies because of the globally ranked degrees built with industry, wide range of support services as well as award-winning learning spaces.
- The university is focused on making a difference through leading research and inspiring education.
- Graduates of this university rank as the fifth most employable in Australia and sixty-second in the world.
- The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Public Health Services Management, taught at University of Technology Sydney.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program. It is worthy of note to all international students that at the university of Technology, Sydney, learning for the real world starts and there is an existing global outlook and approach to education, which is driven by social justice and innovation.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Applicants must commence a Masters by coursework degree in Health Services Management, Public Health or Good Manufacturing Practice at UTS Faculty of Health or Graduate School of Health full-time and on-campus (Sydney)
How to apply:
If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Technology, Sydney.
After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
For further details and enquiries: click link below to apply